Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Entering the Second Trimester!!

So...I'm new to the blogging world, but thought I should figure this whole thing out so that I can keep everyone updated on my pregnancy..and future baby news! I am now 12 weeks pregnant, and we will find out the baby's sex in 6 weeks! We both think we're having a girl..so we'll see if we're right! We have seen and heard the heartbeat...amazing! I'm starting to feel a little better, with more and more energy each day. It's nice to get back into my gym routine! We have started the torturous process of rearranging our house to make room for a baby...gosh, there's so much to do!

4 comments:

  1. what a GREAT idea! i love this amanda. both pics are cute! love your tiny tummy!!! gosh i didnt know i could be THIS EXCITED, i cant wait to be an aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Welcome fellow blogger!!! I can't wait to watch your belly grow with your beautiful baby inside. You look great momma! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to future parents. . .and doggie sister, too! What a life-changing journey you are now beginning! I personally think you are having a little Smith boy and have been looking at 'boy things' for the first time in 35 years.:) Love ya'll and can't wait for another precious grandbaby! REMEMBER to eat your peas!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Look forward to reading about your pregnancy and life with baby panda:)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers