Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Corbyn's Highchair!

Thanks so much, Aunt Joanne and Uncle Tom! I LOVE Corbyn's new highchair! I know it seems like I'm thinking too far ahead, but I know how time flies and before you know it, I will have pictures posted of Corbyn enjoying her snacks in this highchair! It's so small and versatile...we can use it forever! It will look better upstairs on the wood floor, but right now I'm storing it in the basement until we need it.

On another note, I'm getting ready to head to my 2nd of three dr. appointments for the week. The ultrasound technicians last week and this week pointed out all of our baby's HAIR!!!! This week, the technician said, "I would describe this as A LOT of hair!". Crazy! I just can't picture our baby with hair, as I didn't have hair until about 2 years of age! I can't wait to meet Corbyn and see what she looks like...only 7 more weeks!

3 comments:

  1. that is seriously the coolest high chair i ever saw!

    funny about the hair! i had no idea it could be seen on ultrasound images. ha! both our boys were born with hair but it was short and thin. both of my sister's kids and both of my brother's kids were born with inch-plus long hair that was combable. it was hilarious!!

    7 weeks - goodness!! she'll be here before you know it! good luck at the appointment!! xo, niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome high chair, Joanne and Tom! I know Corbyn (and Amanda) will use it for years to come. I have never seen anything quite like that. . .very stylish!!!

    And what will we do with HAIR, Amanda?

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers