Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Corbyn- about 7 weeks old!





Corbyn Paige is our perfect doll baby! Still sleeping 8-11 hours each night..we are so spoiled! Difficult delivery=easy baby is proving to be so true! She loves to be wrapped tightly in a swaddle when she goes to bed. Eats 4 ounces every 3 hours during the day and is growing too quickly! At our most recent pediatrician appointment last week, Corbyn weighed 10lb 10oz and was in the 50% for weight and head size and 75% for height. Just perfect! She loves car rides, the hairdryer, Moby wrap, bouncy seat, changing table, "airing out", dancing to country music, Pappy's singing (via Skype), and mornings! As wonderful as she does at night alone, she only likes to be held when she sleeps during the day...which is perfectly fine with me. I just love snuggling with her, as does Josie! Matt continues to surprise me at what an amazing father he is....seems so comfortable and I am always looking to him for advice and reassurance. He's fabulous with Corbyn. It just melts our hearts when she smiles at us, which is becoming more frequent! I am going to leave her for a few hours with her daycare/nanny next Friday so that they can meet each other before I start leaving Corbyn every week (so sad!!!). I haven't forgotten about birth announcements....will complete those shortly and get them sent out before her 1st birthday, promise! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, beautiful little angel!!! Wish I could hold her and kiss those cute plump cheeks...you're a GREAT mom, Amanda. You've truly bonded with your precious daughter and will always reflect back on these days of 'snuggling and comforting' with extreme pleasure and fulfillment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures you have posted. Aunt Bethany just finished something special for her last night and will get it in the mail. I hope she likes it as much as her friend Ellie and I do!

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers