Sunday, May 31, 2009

16 weeks

Just took this picture this morning....for you, mom! Getting a little bigger, I think! Feeling great..except that I still can't get comfortable for a good night's sleep--already! We go to get the routine ultrasound this upcoming Wednesday. A little early (17 weeks), but my doctor wanted me to have pictures to share with my family when I went home! Hopefully we will find out if we're having a boy or a girl---any guesses? We are fairly confident that it's a girl, but we'll see! I will post an update on Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Look'n great girl!! We'll see you in person in less than a week now! I'm thinking it's a boy but a girl will be just great! dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink lots of orange juice at least an hour before your appointment. That worked GREAT for Little Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you and can't wait until Saturday! We are thinking either sex will be just dandy with us. Just praying for a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute. Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you little mama...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers