Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trip home to Arkansas!

It was so nice going home and visiting with my family this past week! I miss everyone so much! We had just found out prior to our visit that we are having a baby girl...so my mom helped me announce this to everyone! My mom and dad planned a surprise "baby" party and all of my family came out to the lake to visit with Matt and me. It was so special! My mom's table decorations have always been a hit, but this one was extra fabulous! Thanks mom!!
17 weeks pregnant...with Matt on my parents porch.

The entire family...Thanks guys for coming out to visit! I loved spending time with all of you! Can't wait to introduce you to Corbyn during our next visit! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sue you are the BEST!!!! how cute. i love that you surprised Amanda with this girly themed cookout! i got to see everything today in person. Matt, Amanda and our little Corbyn are SOOOOO LUCKY to have such a wonderful family!!
    xoxo arkansas family!
    ~kallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pleasure, Amanda and Matt! We loved having you visit with us. And the "Corbyn News" made it even more special! Pappy and I are practicing our writing of the name so we can get used to it. So sweet! I think my table decorations were interrupted as the kids wanted those candy paci's immediately. It was a fun day!!! Love you three very much! Ooops! I mean FOUR. . .couldn't forget Josie Girl. Ganny

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers