Saturday, June 20, 2009

19 weeks

Josie is exhausted after her playtime with Corbyn's bear! Sorry mom...she had to claim some of the toys for herself! She just loves stuffed animals!
Almost to the half-way point of this pregnancy...so crazy how time flies! I really do LOVE being pregnant! I can feel little Corbyn Paige moving now almost every day now! We had our monthly OB dr. appt. this past week, and everything seems to be progressing as should be expected. We have another ultrasound scheduled for July 8th---can't wait to see our little girl again soon! I still have major heartburn, which my dr. said would only get worse--fun, fun. The baby bedding has arrived, and we are going to buy some paint for the room today. I will post nursery pictures soon I hope!

2 comments:

  1. You're looking better each day, Little Momma! Hooray for Josie who has found great enjoyment in the pink, soft, cuddly, comforting, easy-to-grasp, not-cheap "I am a Girl" bear! :) Yes, time does fly! Enjoy each moment of your pregnancy, even the heart burn! We love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! we took such great, thoughtful care in 'preparing' our dogs for aidan's arrival. about a month before cal was born, we suddenly realized that we didn't even tell poor otto what was on the horizon that time! guess we were too busy preparing big brother to think about the dog. tee hee.

    my heartburn DID go away...it was funny; when i told my students i was expecting, one of them said 'oh, so THAT is why you keep eating tums all the time!'...somewhere in the 20s weeks it finally, finally disappeared. maybe you'll be lucky too!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers