Saturday, October 17, 2009

36-37 weeks

Wow...I can't believe it's almost time for Corbyn's arrival! I think we're all ready for her! Matt and I go to an all-day Childbirth class tomorrow. Should be interesting! We went for a growth scan at the hospital this past Monday. She looks BIG and healthy! 811st percentile for overall growth..with a "nice big head"...ouch! Her heart has sounded regular these last few visits, but according to my OB, her history still makes it more likely that I will have a C-section. She said that it is hard to monitor the baby's heart throughout the delivery, so if they hear any irregular beats when I go into labor, they will go ahead and schedule a C-section. Anything to keep Corbyn safe and healthy! She moves all the time, and Matt and I enjoy watching these amazing movements. My last day at work will be October 30..just two more weeks! Hopefully she won't come until close to her due date (11/11/09) so that I have a few days to relax and finish preparing for her arrival. Mom and dad are coming up the beginning of November so that they can be here for the big day! Can't wait! Should be a few more posts before introducing Corbyn...but we'll see!

4 comments:

  1. Cute reclining photo!! I will see you in the am, I am hoping for perhaps a bit of sun after all of these dreary days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable picture!! glad to hear all is going pretty well. take it easy!! enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonder where that "big head" comes from-one down side to being a Smith!! haha
    gosh it is getting close...i am counting down the days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' mighty comfy, little momma! Enjoy as the magical date is drawing near. Yes, "big heads" seem to be common on both sides of the family. Perhaps all that hair just gives the appearance of a "big" head! :) Love you and can't wait to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers