Saturday, October 24, 2009

37-38 weeks

Getting bigger by the day I think...and getting more tired, sore and uncomfortable! But still loving this pregnancy! Have to continue my weekly hospital appts for heart monitoring, but it's only for a few more weeks. Only 1 more week left of work before Corbyn's arrival! I can't believe it! She is still moving all the time and seems to be trying to stretch out more, but there's just no room! I took Josie for her annual vet check-up this past week and we both got a little "lecture" for her weight gain...somebody around here has to gain some sympathy weight!! Matt has lost about as much weight as I've gained..just not right!

3 comments:

  1. What can I say, Amanda, other than you look beautiful and VERY VERY pregnant. Yes, I think Dad and I need to get on the road...soon! Can't wait to get to the big city and to "our" baby!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending Corbyn's gift this week! Sorry I have been such a poke!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers