Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Corbyn Paige Smith 11/13/09







Welcome home Corbyn Paige! After a long, exhausting, and traumatizing delivery, Corbyn was born on Friday night, 11/13/09, at 8:20pm via C-section (after 47 hours of labor!). She weighed 7lbs, 8oz and was 19.3" long. She is just beautiful and as healthy as can be. Her appearance changes daily but we think that she's the perfect combination of Matt and me! Corbyn came home on Tuesday, 11/17/09, and has since gotten to meet so many family members. The hospital had visitor restrictions during this flu season so only my mom and Matt's mom were allowed to visit and meet Corbyn during our hospital stay. Josie has been quite curious but very gentle with her new sister. Matt is an amazing father and does so much to take care of Corbyn, me and Josie. I am feeling better each day and can't wait to be back to "normal". I will keep updating pictures, as time allows of course :)

6 comments:

  1. She is just so cute and sweet! Karen and I were talking about how cute she was! I was able to show her the photo at work, cause I got an I-phone!! I miss you lots on Monday mornings! I will call soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HER!!!!!! you and matt are the most adorable parents in the world! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie! How do you like being a mom!
    Love that the first pic on the page is of the pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda. It's your long lost cousin Elaine from AR. Congratulations! Corbyn is absolutely beautiful!! And I don't say that about too many babies! Cousin Sone said that Corbyn looks like a little Sue. But then again you look like her much younger twin.

    Just want to fill you in on a little something that they don't teach you about in those parenting classes that you took that I had to learn on my own. You will become the best multitasker while sitting on the toilet. No more peaceful visits to the bathroom. There. I said it. That's your warning.

    Again, congratulations. You're gonna make a wonderful mama. Mark your calendar! I expect to see her at the next Kendrick reunion.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers