Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Pics


I'm loving my new Moby wrap, as is Corbyn! It's great...she's happy and cozy, and I can get things done during her naps! She loves to be held and will only nap for about 15 minutes if I put her down somewhere during the day. She still sleeps fairly well at night, though, which is a blessing. Josie and Corbyn continue to enjoy their snuggle times....I think Josie feels a little left out when we use the Moby! I took Corbyn out all by myself today for the first time! We met Kallie and Rachel for a brief shopping outing! It went well, although I don't think I could've done it without their help once we all met up.

3 comments:

  1. looking good, mama!!! i have been so intrigued by the moby wrap but never had the nerve to try it. should there ever be another babe in this house, i'll enlist you as my moby expert, okay?? :)

    both our boys were catnappers during the day for quite some time, and of the 2 aidan was more of a 'nap while being held' baby than cal was. they eventually grew out of it, and your bundle will too. both of you should totally enjoy and indulge this snuggle time while you can. (well, in my opinion anyway!! i sure did - despite the naysayers, and both of our kids slept FINE on their own once they got older!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I fully agree with "The K Family." Enjoy each moment as the days and years pass so quickly. You'll just get used to one stage when Corbyn decides to move on to another. Besides, you LOVE holding her. Wish I could take turns with you. So PLEASE do not fret and just enjoy motherhood! Love y'all, Ganny

    P.S. YOU also enjoyed being held and look how well you now sleep!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a fun day i am looking forward to doing it again next week!
    and it is the BEST thing in the world holding her-i hate putting her down, or leaving her, so i agree with everyone else-ENJOY EVERY SECOND!!! im on my way now to steal some time with her!! see you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers